Sunday 20 November 2011

Lee Boulanger

A very good friend of mine from school has finally realised his dream and opened his own bakery in his hometown of Seoul, which is called Lee Boulanger. The doors opened to the public proper on the 18th November so if you happen to be in Seoul looking for some yummy French bread, this is the place to go! My friend has sent me some pics of his breads, all of which he makes on-site and they look stupendously good - if only I lived nearer but alas, am stuck here on the side of the globe :(

I am soooo happy and proud of my friend and really wish him all the success in the world with Lee Boulanger - 아자! 아자!, 원상!
 Cosy looking yet professional lab!

 
Bread and viennoisserie, I wanna try everything!!

 Shop floor


Lee Boulanger
Ground Floor of Corner Mansion
796-4 Bangbae-Dong
Seochu-Gu
Seoul
South Korea
137-830


No comments: