Monday 19 December 2011

New trading venue - part 3

Week 3 and I am slowly getting into the swing of things.....I have figured that no-one is really an early riser in this neck of the woods so decided to set up a bit later this week. Its just as well I didn't leave it any later as no sooner had the tent gone up, it started to pee it down with rain :(

Luckily, the rain didn't last and it did manage to clear up a bit which was nice. Trading not as good last week but I sold all my banana breads for the first time and even had someone walk by asking where they were afterwards. Mince pies also seem to be going down a treat too :)

One more week to go before Chrimbo and am still as undecided as ever as to what to do in the New Year......am hoping that the break will bring me some new inspiration and clarity, maybe?
Lousy weather in the big smoke :(

No comments: