Sunday 13 January 2013

Little Chan update

I guess I have kept pretty quiet about what I've been up to work-wise since returning to Dublin, so its probably about time for a quick update :)

I was fortunate enough to be able to secure a trading spot at Marlay Park Farmers Market so have been trading there every Saturday selling a variety of cakes and pastries (pics of the products can be found here). So far, things have been going well and I am really happy to report that I have developed a small following of regular customers which is very encouraging :)

Looking forward to 2013, I will be back trading at Marlay Park at the end of the month and will hope to find another market to trade at, as well as a few other potential projects to look into....exciting times but lots of hard work and motivation required, fingers crossed for a good year! :)

No comments: