Monday 14 May 2012

Last supper in HK: BBQ美食店

Even though I was staying in HK with my bro and Jools, we actually had very few opportunities to hang out together but made up for that for my final dinner in town. My bro had mentioned a BBQ place near where they lived that they liked but wasn't sure about bringing my folks there since the resto seating wasn't the most comfortable. As for me, I was sold once he showed me the food pics from their last visit!! :)
Chicken soft bone - one of my favs :)

Short ribs (similar to galbi)

Aubergine with bonito

Chicken wings

Scallops

Mixed mushrooms - seriously tasty but I'm guessing loaded with butter!

Razor clams

BBQ choi sum (心) - super sweet

Bro and Jools favs (愛) - sausage and corn on the cob

Unethical but oh-so-tasty!!! Abalone

Bit of a letdown - seafood noodles

Giant clams

BBQ美食店
Shop B, G/F, 129-133 Third Street, Sai Ying Pun, Western District
西環西營盤第三街129-133號地下B號舖
Tel: 2548 9880

No comments: