Friday 17 August 2012

Skinflint

Our tour of Joe Macken's empire is now complete!!

Despite the not-so-great reviews I had read about Skinflint, I have to say I am a fan :)

I was left a little puzzled after dinner as to why Skinflint serve tea/coffee and yet its more upmarket and pricier sibling, does not??? Surely Skinflint is the more likely candidate than Bear to be the place where you get served, eat your food and then be on your merry way?  
 Home-made lemonade with a fizz - giving the bar at Hix Soho a run for its money!

I had ordered a starter portion of baby back ribs and we were presented with the main course version - not too big of a deal in this case as they were pretty scrummy!

Pizzas - Dorothy and Breda. Could not finish mine which was very kindly put in a doggy bag :)

No comments: