Monday 1 November 2010

3 months completed!

I haven't really blogged much about my new job of late.....can't believe 3 months have passed already!!!

Well, all is still going well and my speed has definitely picked up around the kitchen which is great. So far, no big cockups either (for me, that would be screwing up something so badly that it would not be possible to sell it) and hopefully, things will stay that way :)

Most importantly, the shop and the cakes which we make has Ma Chan's seal of approval which is nice to know - if it gets past her, then I can be sure I'm onto a good thing!! Super-picky is an understatement!!

Of course, there are still things where I would like to improve (that needs me keeping focussed at all times) and the other important thing for me is not to lose sight of the end goal, which will hopefully be my own place some time in the future.

For now, its all good in the hood and long may it continue :)

No comments: