Friday 13 July 2012

Afternoon tea at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon

I had read in an industry mag earlier in the year that L'Atelier had a new pastry chef in the resto. This was confirmed later by my friend P who then insisted that I try out the new afternoon tea at L'Atelier that had now been revamped by new chef Joakim Prat. Time was a little tight between finishing up at work, going to NYC and packing up all our stuff for our big move but I managed to squeeze a little time during my last day in the big smoke to go and try the tea. Many thanks for the invite P - it was truly delicious :)

Mango mango - verrine with mango coulis, mango mousse, joconde biscuit and exotic fruit sorbet

 Mini raspberry macaron with pistachio cream

Lemon and lime shortbread tart - my favourite of the set, the lime zest gave it the perfect zing!

Chocolate and coconut tart

No comments: